August 31, 2009

What's New?

Aiden is now rolling over both ways and does it all the time.. can't leave him alone for a second!

Kaylee is known for having quite a temper. Now when she gets mad at me she sighs and says "Oh God, Mommy." Whoops. Guess I have to take blame for that one.

Aiden's first tooth is coming through! It is a bottom tooth and it is sharp. I give him the baby orajel which helps but boy does he gag when he tastes it.

Alyssa has a new way of waking me up in the morning. She says "MOOOOMMY the sun is up so we need to wake up." I am normally not much of a morning person but that is such a sweet way to wake up.

Both girls are feeling ready to ride the bus to school. They tell Tony every morning that they are going on the school bus with Brendon. Tony tells them that makes him sad and they say "We will come back Daddy."

Aiden is waking up in the middle of the night to talk. REALLY loud talking that lasts for about 10 minutes before he falls back asleep.

Alyssa is telling very elaborate stories now. She tells us one about a spider that crawled up on her arm while she was sleeping in Kaylee's bed. The spider got in the house by opening the door and then walked up the stairs. The spider had very big arms with muscles and tried to bite her. Kaylee saved the day but smashing the spider with a shoe. Maybe she will write books when she is older.

Kaylee loves to dress up in her princess clothes, fru-fru shoes, and jewelry. She completes the look with a purse on her arm, cell phone up to her ear, and a credit card in hand. Daddy doesn't like that at all but I told him to be glad it is just pretend for now. Who knows what she will be wearing for real in about 13 years. :-)

Aiden still loves his big sisters. Alyssa stated that she likes him too. She was laying next to me as I put him to sleep and she said "Mommy, I like him. I like to pet him."

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

lol sounds like kaylee and alyssa are providing lots of entertainment for you.;) yay for aiden rolling!

Brea said...

First tooth, how exciting!

Like Jamie said, the girls are pure entertainment :)