August 6, 2009

Early Presents

Alyssa and Kaylee received their first birthday presents yesterday. It is still about 2 weeks too early but they were so excited when they saw the delivery man come and I said I thought it was "surprises" for them. They made me run out and get the box and then couldn't wait to rip into the wrapping paper. Well, Kaylee couldn't wait to rip it open. Alyssa took her time and ripped off a tiny piece at a time. That is kind of like they approach life... Kaylee running full speed ahead and Alyssa sticking her foot out to test the water first. :-)

My friend Lynne sent them a Cinderella doll and a Belle doll and they love them. I was glad they both chose a different one so we didn't have any fighting. You never know how that is going to go with those two. Kaylee choose Belle and Alyssa chose Cinderella. They played with them all night long.








Thanks Lynne!

No comments: