August 25, 2009

Daycare Party

The girls had a party at daycare on Friday to kick off their birthday weekend. I sent over cupcakes and all their friends bought them gifts. They were a little confused by having two parties though and Alyssa thought that if she was celebrating turning 3 on Friday that she would be turning 4 on Saturday. :-)

Here are some pictures of the party. In the first picture you can tell that my girls are still not able to hold up three fingers to show how old they are. They have spastic hands just like their Mama. I try to help them out but all the fingers pop right back up. Alyssa did figure it out for a while over the weekend and was very proud to show off that new skill when people asked her how old she was. Other times she would get really mad and say "I can't do it Mommy. I just a girl!"

Not sure if she was implying that only boys could do it or if she was saying that she was just a little girl. I am hoping for the second and told her that anything boys can do... girls can do better! :-)







Princess kits from A&T

Play-Doh sets from Angela and Family
Or as Kaylee would say "from My Angwa"

Group hugs - they did this on their own

No comments: