Aiden has his 4 month check up today. He weighed in at 16 pounds (75th percentile) and 26 1/2 inches long (90th percentile). The doctor said he is growing really well and looked great.
He mentioned that I may want to start him on a little cereal since he is drinking quite a bit of milk. He ad lso sharethat I may want to stop feeding on demand since Aiden seems to be a "snacker." We will see how that goes. Aiden likes to drink a little and talk and then drink a little more and smile. Can't really say no to all that cuteness.
They gave him a oral vaccination and 2 shots. He seemed to be more upset about drinking the medicine. Go figure!
The girls are heading in for their 3 year check up on Monday. I am curious to see how that will go. Hopefully no shots are required!
No comments:
Post a Comment