This little munchkin decided to stay awake for 8 hours straight today. 8 loooong hours. They were not all happy hours either. I would say about half of them were full of fussiness and at times, ear piercing shrieks. He was so tired but yet refused to close his eyes. I took turns with his Daddy to try to get some breaks but Aiden had other plans and made that known. He wanted his Mommy!
I finally got him to sleep around 8:30pm, laid him softy in his crib, and tip-toed out of the room, all while holding my breath to see if the crying would start up again. Thankfully, he was knocked out. Finally! I felt like I could fall asleep standing up and my brain was mush. I sat there just staring into space for a while and eventually decided to get online to check email and upload some pics. I had fun going through the girls b-day photos and then I got to these. I saw this little face looking back at me and almost forgot about those long hours. Almost!
PS - He has rolled over a few times before from his belly to his back but today he managed one roll from his back to his belly. We will see if he remembers this new trick tomorrow!







1 comment:
Wow, that is a long time to be awake for the little man! He didn't want to miss a thing!
Post a Comment