August 25, 2009

3 Year Check Up

Kaylee and Alyssa had their 3 year check up yesterday. They were very scared to go and kept asking me if they would be getting shots. I said no and was crossing my fingers that I was right. Thankfully, I was! They were nervous at first but warmed up pretty quickly since the nurses and doctor are super kid friendly. The girls went from hiding behind my legs to calling the doc a "Monkey Head" and "Nana (banana) Head" in about 2 seconds flat.

They were both right around 3 feet, 2 inches tall and Alyssa weighed 30 pounds while Kaylee was 28 pounds. They have always been about 2 pounds apart so that wasn't too surprising. They got good reports on all their skills and language development too.

I treated them to fries and ice cream afterwards. Not very healthy but it sure made them happy!

2 comments:

Brea said...

Did you have fries and ice cream too?

The Robles Family said...

Yep, I felt I deserved it after that. HaHa. 4 appointments in 2 days!