Aiden had his 3 month check up yesterday. He weighed in at nearly 15 pounds which was in the 75% percentile for his age and he was off the charts for height at 25 1/2 inches long. According to the nurse that is the typical length of a 6 month old. I guess he will fit right in with the rest of us. He also had a shot which he hated. He turned bright red and then proceeded to scream for the next half an hour. I guess he wanted to make his dissatisfaction very clear. :-)
2 comments:
Lucky Aiden, going to have the "tall" genes! Are the girls the same in the height department? They are taller than Sean...
Yep, the girls are very tall compared to other kids their age. They go for their 3 year check up next month and I imagine they will be up there for height too. It makes them look older than they are.
Post a Comment