July 30, 2009

A little sisterly competition

Every time Alyssa seems Aiden she says "I like baby brudder. I want to hoooold him." Kaylee used to be too busy to want to hold him much but we have officially entered the competition stage. I can't give a compliment to one without giving the same exact compliment to the other. I will tell Alyssa she is such a good big sister and Kaylee will come running from clear across the house screaming "Not me? Not me?" I have to reassure that yes, she is also a great big sister. We also have the matches to see who can run and get the diaper or bo-bo faster and then if Kaylee brings it first then Alyssa has to take it all the way back where she got it and bring it back to me so that they can both bring it to me. It makes things very interesting these days.

They do love to hold Aiden but they always make me laugh because Kaylee forever wants to stick her finger in Aiden's mouth so he can chew on it (don't ask me why!) and Alyssa tries to grab him and move him all around. The picture I got of her using him as a head rest really makes me smile. Don't worry... I didn't let her do that for long though.

He got me Mommy
Baby Brudder makes a good arm rest while I watch this show
Can't hardly get her out of this monkey shirt
Triple Trouble
Alyssa practicing her camera skills
Trying out his new toy
His new favorite bouncy seat

Look at those big brown eyes

No comments: