July 30, 2009

15 Weeks Old!

Just some pictures of me having fun with my boy. He looked so cute in his overalls and was in such a good mood.

He is really into talking and will hold very long conversations with you and by himself when he is in his crib. The thing I am loving these days is that his hair is getting to be just like the girls when they were babies. His hair used to be silky soft but now it is getting fuzzy and sticks up like a little chickie. :-)

I am also enjoying how much more active he is. He never seems to stop kicking his legs or punching out his arms. It looks like he is punching me while I feed him because his little arm never stops coming at me. I am thinking we have a future athlete on our hands. Maybe a boxer or baseball player.

His new way to fall asleep is to suck on a blanket. I was glad to capture the last picture of that before turning off the camera. I am lucky to have such a good sleeper... and a sweet boy!




Hmm... my arm tastes pretty good



Let me tell you a story...


He loves to suck on blankets to fall asleep

1 comment:

Brea said...

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by! So cute :)