For some reason when we ask Kaylee where she got the froggy that Daddy won (ehh hmm.. bought) she will say she got it from the "tooth fairy." I am not sure where the confusion is coming from between the "fair" and the "tooth fairy." Guess that is just her being silly as usual. K&A both talk about how they did not like the one ride I had them get on that spins. They both say it was "too spinny and too fast." You can tell they enjoyed the train, worm, and car rides though.
September 24, 2009
Fair Photos
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the fair. Thank you Jamie for taking and sharing the photos! You can tell how much fun all the kids, K&A, Jaiden, Alena, and Sean, were having.
For some reason when we ask Kaylee where she got the froggy that Daddy won (ehh hmm.. bought) she will say she got it from the "tooth fairy." I am not sure where the confusion is coming from between the "fair" and the "tooth fairy." Guess that is just her being silly as usual. K&A both talk about how they did not like the one ride I had them get on that spins. They both say it was "too spinny and too fast." You can tell they enjoyed the train, worm, and car rides though.

For some reason when we ask Kaylee where she got the froggy that Daddy won (ehh hmm.. bought) she will say she got it from the "tooth fairy." I am not sure where the confusion is coming from between the "fair" and the "tooth fairy." Guess that is just her being silly as usual. K&A both talk about how they did not like the one ride I had them get on that spins. They both say it was "too spinny and too fast." You can tell they enjoyed the train, worm, and car rides though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Fun times!
Post a Comment