We had a great time with just the girls. K&A said they were going to the "french fry house." That is what they call any place that serves french fries so imagine listening to that every time we pass a McDonalds or Wendy's. HaHa. Kaylee ate a lot of her food but Alyssa chose to overlook her hot dog and fries and focused instead on eating lettuce. Just plan lettuce. No dressing or anything! I don't know if she is my child!! They also enjoyed the donuts although they only ate the sprinkles off the top. My mom and I devoured ours. I don't think there is anything better than fresh krispie kreme donuts.
We headed home feeling very, very full. We stopped along the way to pick up Aiden and for the first time the girls didn't seem eager to see him. They said we could just leave him at Angwa's house. I guess they need some quality girl time more often.
Yummy lettuce



No comments:
Post a Comment