It is hard to imagine that we have been married for 5 years already. That always seemed so far off when we were thinking ahead! Luckily, they have been 5 incredible years and we have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams as both a couple and as a family. I am proud of how far we have come together and can't wait to see what the next 5 years will bring. Actually, we are already planning our 10 year anniversary vacation. Better get ready for a very busy long weekend Mom!
Other weekend plans included a trip to the Charles County Fair with family friends. We were a bit apprehensive about taking Aiden out right during his morning nap but he did amazingly well. The girls had a wonderful time on the rides (and Mommy too!) with their friends Jaiden, Alena, and Sean and we enjoyed the great company of our wonderful friends. I have not been to the fair in many years but it hasn't changed a bit. It was just funny that we were now taking our children there instead of running around riding rides and playing games ourselves. Very different but lots of fun! Alyssa and I won her a cute monkey and Daddy cheated and bought Kaylee a HUGE frog. I was very impressed when I thought he had won that but it seems he took the easy way out and just asked the guy how much he wanted for the frog. Cheater! :-) There will be pictures to share very soon.
The rest of the weekend was very relaxing. I managed to take a nap with the kids all 3 days! Can't beat that. :-)
Here are some photos from the weekend:











2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Glad all of you had a great time at the fair :)
I sooo didnt know Tony cheated and PAID for the frog!! CHEATER!!
I am glad you two had a nice dinner, I am sure it was nice to have some adult time :)
Post a Comment