September 3, 2009

20 Weeks Old!

Aiden has his first tooth and it seems like another may be on the way out. He is now officially trying baby food as well. He does very well with the cereal and last night he tried green beans for the first time. He wasn't really sure what to make of them at first but a big smile spread slowly across his face once he got a good taste. He ate about half the container which is pretty good for his first time.

We sit him next to his sisters in the Bumbo and he will try to play with their toys and watch them read their books. Kaylee does okay until he gets a hold of her favorite toys. Then she starts screaming that he will "spit all over them." HaHa. Alyssa is good until he grabs a hold of one of her pigtails. I am kinda worried she might hit him to get him off but so far she has just stayed very still and cried until I freed her hair. Let's hope it stays that way. At least for a while longer!

Overall, he is still a very happy boy. He loves to be tickled and will giggle at the silliest little things. The only thing I notice is that he has a very short attention span with his toys. You gotta move him from the swing, to the bouncer, to the play-mat, pretty quickly to hold his attention. I think he is ready to get up and crawl around with his sisters already. He also gets easily frustrated when he can't do something the way he wants to. Daddy blames me for that but I am not so sure I am responsible for that one. :-)








Photos of "baby brudder" taken by Alyssa. She figured out the zoom button and you can tell she really likes it. I help her steady the camera and she snaps away.

2 comments:

J. Holmes said...

He is just too cute! Did you take any pictures of him while he was eating the green beans?

The Robles Family said...

Thanks Jamie. You know I didn't take any pictures while feeding him the green beans. I was kinda giving him a bite of his and then taking a bite of my food. I did take some pictures of him eating rice cereal for the first time. It was all over his face. :-)