September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend. Can't beat a long 4 day weekend and great times with family!

On Saturday, we celebrated our cousin Emily's 14th birthday. The kids had a blast in the pool (well, except for Aiden... but he was busy showing off his new walking skills).







On Sunday, we started off the day by going to church with Grandma. The girls are very excited to be in the 4 year old classroom and loved showing off their art projects. I asked Kaylee what she learned and she proudly announced "I learned that God loves me!" We celebrated Grandma's __ birthday (we won't say how old she is here!) afterwards with pizza and cake.


We ended the weekend with a trip to the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. We took Brendon and Diego along so it was a busy, busy group. I wish I could get just a tiny bit of their endless energy! Aiden stayed behind for this trip but we plan to bring him along next time.






























Hope everyone else enjoyed their long weekend!

2 comments:

Christy Griffith said...

Whew- this post wore me out just thinking about it! You guys are great parents.

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Okay the Bmore zoo looks like a ton of fun! Glad you enjoyed the long weekend. (Happy belated to your mom!) Love the photos too.