September 23, 2010

Happy 101 Award

THANK YOU to Jamie for the Happy 101 Award! Thanks for thinking of me. :-)

The Happy 101 Award requires us to list 10 things that make us happy. So here we go:

1. My Family - couldn't ask for better

2. The sound of my children's laughter

3. Spending quality time with friends - doesn't matter what we do... we always have a good time

4. Reading - love curling up with a good book and escaping into my own world for a while

5. Eating good foods - isn't always good for me but boy do I enjoy it!

6. Being near the ocean - I don't like to swim in it but I adore the sound of the waves crashing

7. Taking a nice nap with the kids on weekends

8. Rainy days

9. Hugs - especially from my babies

10. Positive and inspiring people, quotes, etc - they make me strive to be a better person


I'm passing this award along to 3 other bloggers! Make sure to drop by and say hello.

Eve vs. Wilms, Life's Simple Things, The LoSchiavo Family

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thank you Amber!!