The weather was beautiful yesterday so we ventured outside to play for a little bit.
Aiden was happy to hang out in his exersaucer

We did plenty of running (and falling)
Created a few chalk art masterpieces
Competed in a few scooter and cart races

Played up the fact that we could not possibly be any cuter
Found the last few piles of snow to jump in...
And picked the first few spring flowers
3 comments:
I'm loving this weather. So glad you all were able to get out and enjoy it.
There is nothing more refreshing than a warm spring day in winter! I too am happy you and the kiddos were able to enjoy it!
Love these pictures. Reminds me to get outside more often.
My kids love to break the chalk on purpose, then bitch about it being broken. But I save all the little chalk nubs (of the same color) and crush them up with a mallet in a ziplock bag until it's all powdery. Add it to a bowl with some water, and you have sidewalk paint!
Post a Comment