The biggest update lately is that our little man has found the stairs. He was already up a few by the time I caught up to him and quite proud to add another trick to his book.
Here are a few photos from the past week from home and daycare.
Teaching him how to wash dishes!

Hanging out with his best buddy

Sweet baby boy... love those cheeks!
1 comment:
Oh goodness...I love that last picture so much. Slap some angel wings on the boy.
Do your stairs allow for gates? We don't have open rails so it's easy for us, but I know a lot of people have a hard time trying to get something to stay up at the top and bottom. One of Eve's friends just got her cast off of her arm after she fell down and broke her arm! She rocked it, though. That little girl is extra tough.
Post a Comment