These pictures are very blurry but there are probably my favorite photos of the girls. It really is neat to watch their relationship grow through the years.
I have to admit I am a bit jealous of them too. They have a built in best friend!
Love the sun ray shots, gorgeous! Sisters are great and I hope Kaylee and Alyssa maintain their closeness because if they do, nothing can beat them later in life!! :)
5 comments:
Beautiful shots Amber. I can see why they are your favorites. :)
They are sooo adorable!! We need to get the kids together....its been WAY too long!
Love the sun ray shots, gorgeous! Sisters are great and I hope Kaylee and Alyssa maintain their closeness because if they do, nothing can beat them later in life!! :)
It looks like heaven is literally shining down on them.
Thanks guys.
You know I love the idea that heaven is shining down on them!
Post a Comment