March 29, 2010

50 Weeks Old!

Aiden is full of new tricks these days. He loves to give kisses (lip smacks) all the time, claps his hands when you say "patty cake", pretends to talk on the phone, and waves bye-bye.

He is also quite the daredevil already. Just this past weekend he managed to fall behind the girl's toy box (only walked away for a second) and out of his crib! I have learned that I can't turn my back on him for a second and we had to put his crib on the lowest setting possible!

Here are a couple videos of him showing off his new tricks. As always, please excuse my baby talk voice. :-)

2 comments:

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

He's such a big boy!

Stacy LoSchiavo said...

So cute! His hair is still adorable. I think McKenna might have hair like that if it doesn't all fall out.