March 10, 2009

The Kiddos

This weekend we tried to get some Easter photos of the grand kids for my Mom. It has been a while since I last tried to take the girls for professional pictures and I was reminded very quickly of how exhausting it can be. Add in a 6 year old and a 4 month old baby and then the fun really begins.




Can you tell that Alyssa was in a wonderful mood? Nothing we did would make her smile. I bribed her with everything imaginable! Look at the scowl in that last pic! So, I ended up letting them go play blocks. I think that made all of us a big happier. :-)
Here are a few of Miss Riley and Brendon. She is growing way too fast!


1 comment:

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

LOL @ Alyssa! Def. one for the memory books. Lovely photos of the kiddos. I'm sure your mom is going to love them. :D