March 31, 2009

A Shower For Baby Aiden

On Saturday, April 21st, my closest friends and family came together for a shower in honor of Baby Aiden. The theme was "brown-n-blue" and everything turned out perfect. I received so many great presents for Aiden and I can't wait to decorate his nursery and for him to wear all the cute clothes he received. I went from being worried about not having a single blue outfit to having more clothes than he could ever wear, in just a few short hours!

Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate this exciting time. It means more to me than I can ever say. Extra thanks to my mom for setting it all up, to Jamie for making the customized invites, and for Christy for making a beautiful shower cake.

Here are a few pictures of the gifts and cake. Enjoy!


















1 comment:

Brea said...

Your shower was lovely!!