November 3, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat...

Or as our little Bumblebee Kaylee chose to say "I WANT CANDY.... I WANT CANDY... I WANT CANDY!" Good thing she looked pretty cute in her costume so the total lack of manners just earned us a few chuckles and a basket full of candy that she was so crazy for! :-)

Luckily, that was only at a few houses and the girls had a great time trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with friends Jaiden, Alena, and Sean. In all, we had a Ladybug (Alyssa), Bumblebee (Kaylee), Pablo the Penguin, a Princess, and a Dinosaur. All of the kids were adorable and got baskets full of candy.

Here are a few pictures of our ladybug and bumblebee. Thanks Jamie for letting me steal some of the photos you took. The girls were a little uncooperative when I tried to take photos of them at home.








Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments: