November 17, 2008

"I Talking Mommy"

Kaylee loves everything about talking on the phone whether it be her pretend phones or the real thing. She will walk around having pretend conversations or chatting away to Grandma or whoever else happens to call. Last night, I snapped a couple of quick shots of her talking away. She wouldn't put the phone down because according to her "I talking, Mommy."


She is so very prissy. I painted her nails and toenails last night and she was all about showing off and telling her Grandma and Aunt all about it on the phone. I was trying to explain to her that she had to be careful not to touch anything and mess them up and she took me very seriously. After dinner (hours after painting her nails), I went to wipe her hands and she screamed,
"Watchee nails Mommy!!!"
At times like that no one can deny that she is just like her Mama!

No comments: