Here are before and after shots. Sorry they are not the best photos but they were the only ones I snapped that showed the difference.
Before - "The Mullet"

After - My Big Boy!

We planned to cut the top as well but Aiden wasn't in the best mood. Oh well. At least he isn't sporting the mullet look anymore!
2 comments:
LOL! How was he with the first haircut? Did he understand what was going on? Did he move around? Who cut it?
Cute as ever!!
Thanks Brea.
Yes, it was his first hair cut. He has needed one so badly for months now and Tony told me he would be furious if I cut his hair. I guess he likes the mullet hair style. HaHa. We went to a cook out last weekend and almost every person who saw him said "That baby needs a hair cut." I made Tony cut it the next morning. :-)
Post a Comment