I love watching them grow up but these pictures make me just a tiny bit sad. There really is very little "baby" left in them. They want to be big like their older cousins and can't wait to go in the school bus to their "school in the woods." Don't ask me where this school is but they can tell you all about it. :-)
Kaylee loves to learn her letters and color. She takes so much pride in how she has learned to color in the lines. Alyssa loves to play dolls and make up entertaining stories for anyone who will listen. So far it seems like Kaylee is our learner while Alyssa is our dreamer. I can't wait to see how that changes through the years.
They love to play together and can entertain themselves for hours on end. They also adore their baby brother... until he tries to touch one of their toys, that is!
They also like to create a bit of mischief at times. Like this weekend when I heard Alyssa talking quietly about how she was brushing the kitty. I only heard bits and pieces of the story at first but I managed to piece together the phrases "brush the kitty" and "toothbrush." I knew this was one story that I just HAD to hear. As soon as I asked for more, details, the tears began flowing. In between sobs, I managed to pull out of her that she had "Used mommy's toothbrush to brush Tonto but it is okay because I cleaned off all the hair in the water and put it right back." HaHa. We lost that toothbrush pretty quick but gained another funny story to add to the books.
Love you girls!






2 comments:
Oh, good thing you found out about that toothbrush in time!!!
The girls are beautiful! Too funny about the toothbrush, good thing you overheard her story :)
Post a Comment