May 16, 2010

13 Months Old!

I know... I know. There is something definitely wrong with these pictures. My boy isn't playing with his tonka truck or balls. He is playing with his sisters minnie mouse and fairy princess house. He was entertained for more than five seconds though so who am I to interrupt his fun?

Aiden still isn't walking yet and seems to have zero interest in learning. You can try to stand him up but he will buckle his legs and drop down to start crawling. I think he figures crawling gets him where he wants to go just fine so why change it up? Lazy boy!

Other than that he is growing up just as quickly as his sisters did. I still haven't found a way to bottle them up and keep them just as they are. Sure wish I could though. :-)









2 comments:

Christy Griffith said...

The ladies are going to love him...he'll be so sensitive! (At least that's what I tell Matt when Dan gets ahold of the Barbies.)

Brea said...

Oh my! He looks more and more like a little boy each day. Love the recent pictures of Aiden :)