December 7, 2009

Floating

Most days it feels like I am just floating along through a world that I don't really understand anymore. A world that is just the same but not at all the same as it was before. Where some things are still wonderful and some things are just so awful and I am not really sure how I will ever find a balance in this new world of mine...

And then I come home to this.

"Mommy, give me baby brudder so we can take a picture."
"Uhh... Kaylee I don't think baby brother wants his picture taken right now."
"Well... that's not FAIR!"
Sisters
XOXOXO "Mommy, take my picture and then let me seeee!"
A little blue surrounded by a whole lotta pink
But that's okay with me as long as I can hang with my sisters Chubby Baby Cheeks
My sweet babies. Thank you for reminding me of all there is to be thankful for and for settling me down where I belong... if only for a while...

2 comments:

Christy Griffith said...

I love those kids. It certainly is such a weird place you are in right now, but you have to trust that time will make things a little better.

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

I need some Robles kiddos in my life. Seriously. My goodness, they can make ANYONE smile!

I am so happy you have those faces to come home to every day. I know they help to make things a little brighter especially during these hard times. Much love to you Amber.