December 22, 2009

Capturing Memories

Lots of posts today. I guess I am trying to catch up for the past few weeks.

This year I wanted to dress the kids up in their holiday outfits and take pictures by the beautifully decorated Christmas Tree. I had plans... I really did.

The tree is up and has lots of pretty lights but no decorations. We may get to that by the time Christmas day rolls around. Or maybe we will leave it this way. It actually works out pretty good for us. I still get to enjoy having it up and the cats can freely climb to the top without breaking any ornaments. :-)

And, the kids are not really into the idea of posing for pictures (even after a lot of bribery). They didn't want to dress up and they surely didn't want to pose by the tree the way I would want them to.

But, they did let me take their photos the way they wanted them taken. They let me capture a little of their personalities...

Of Aiden's constant happy smile...
Of Kaylee's impeccable fashion sense
And of Alyssa's cuddly nature

I am just as thankful, if not more, for these photos than for any fancy ones we could have taken.
Love you guys!

No comments: