October 22, 2009

Ronald McDonald And The French Fry House

A few pictures from the blurry camera (or should I say camera operator?)

The weather was beautiful yesterday so we played outside for a while when we got home. The girls were happy to run around and dig in the dirt. They informed me that they were going to find worms, spiders, and snakes. Can you imagine? They are clearly not my children. :-)



Doesn't Kaylee look so happy here? That seemed to be the mood of the day yesterday for her. We were in the car on the way home and she told Alyssa "I don't like you. You are not my friend." I calmly explained that we don't say unkind things like that to each other because it hurts feelings and we want everyone to be happy not sad. Alyssa agreed that she liked to be happy but Kaylee wasn't having it. I asked her if she liked to be happy or sad and she stated very seriously "I like to be maaad." No surprises there little one. :-)



K&A got to see Ronald McDonald for the first time the other weekend. At the "French Fry House." They were very excited to climb on him and check him out.


2 comments:

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Great post Amber. It made me smile. You look gorgeous in the photos with Aiden. :)

Brea said...

I too think you look great in the picture with Aiden :) Kaylee's comment made me laugh...too funny!