October 17, 2009

FlashBack

The past 2 weeks have been full of sickness in our house. Just as we thought we were getting over one thing, another illness would come along to take it's place. We have dealt with fevers, nasty colds, a touch of bronchitis, and lastly a stomach bug. It was our first experience with passing a sickness around and around and it wasn't one that I care to repeat anytime soon. I know... I know... we have 3 kids so we better be prepared. But, I really do hope we have a break for a few months at least! :-)

K&A both seemed to be feeling much better yesterday evening. It was one of the first days where they went all day without a low-grade fever and they were back into their normal routine of running around, playing, and of course, a little fighting. At one point, I mentioned that they should play Ring Around The Rosy and they were all for that idea. I grabbed my camera and tried to snap a few pictures of them but it wasn't easy trying to hold Aiden at the same time. I managed to get a few pics and as I was looking through them, I was reminded of this post from last summer. Amazing how much they have changed since then. You can still tell they are best friends though.





No comments: