December 2, 2008

It's a BOY!

Yesterday we went for our 20 week sonogram. The baby was healthy and so busy. He didn't stop moving the entire time we were there. We were both expecting a girl so it was a great surprise to find out that we are actually having a baby BOY!

He was quite the little show off for us.


Doesn't it look like he is laughing in this picture?

I had to run out and get something "blue" to celebrate. I couldn't resist this bib because I knew how excited Tony was over finally having his little boy.

Kaylee and Alyssa were walking around saying that they were having a "Baby Brother." They took turns holding the sonogram pic to show him off.

I told Kaylee to smile for the camera but all I got is some very funny and at times scary faces. This was the best shot I could get.

They are going to be great big sisters and I can't wait to see the three of them playing together and becoming best friends.
Daddy thinks that he will have a built in protector and chaperon for the girls but I think he may be in for a surprise. I have a feeling that this little guy will be in a lot of trouble having these two for big sisters.
We can't wait for you to come join the fun baby. You are so loved already!

No comments: