December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

My friend Lynne sent the girls beautiful Christmas dresses. We put them on last night and took a few photos in front of the tree. The girls were excited to get dressed up so we could share the photos with everyone.

It took lots of bribery with candy to get the girls to stay still and most of the pictures didn't turn out but I still think they look pretty cute. More importantly, they are silly and truly capture their personalities. And in Kaylee's words:

"Mommy, I gorgeous. I a princess."

We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Kaylee and Alyssa send lots of love, hugs, and kisses to all their friends and family.



















Love,
Amber, Tony, Kaylee, Alyssa
&
Baby Aiden

2 comments:

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

love, love, love the photos! their dresses are gorgeous too.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job with their pictures! They look adorable!