September 22, 2008

"I Reading Like Grandma"

The new game in our house is to find Alyssa and Kaylee. They do not sit still for one minute and never go in the same direction. The other day I was looking all around for Alyssa. She wasn't answering me which got me a little worried about what kind of mischief she could be causing. I looked in all the rooms and just as I was about to panic, I walked into my mom's bedroom and this is what I see:


It seems Alyssa decided to climb up into Grandma's bed, pull on the covers, put on her reading glasses and grab a book.

I had to rush and grab my camera before she noticed me and as I snapped the first pic, she looked up at me and said "I reading like Grandma, Mommy."

Isn't this a great look for her?

:-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa!

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

omg! this is hilarious. how did i miss this post?