September 19, 2008

Our House

Many of you know that we bought a new home about 3 weeks ago but I figured I should officially share the news here. It was a hard decision to move away from family (boy, have we been spoiled!) but the timing was right for us and we couldn't have bought in a better market. We are very excited about the new house and can't wait to show it to all our family and friends.

We were looking for a home that could meet all of our needs and we feel like we definitely found it in this house. It is a Cape Cod (which I love), has 4 bedrooms, a 3 car garage (Tony is in heaven), and a nice, private yard. It has a lot of potential for a young family even though it does need some TLC to bring it out of the 80's. HaHa. Tony has been hard at work and we should be moved in within the next 2-3 weeks.

I will before and after pictures to share soon but here are just 2 small pics of the outside. These are actually not even from my camera... terrible I know.



I promise to share more picture of the house and of the girls soon. :-)

No comments: