January 11, 2011

I'm A Big Boy Now!

Aiden got his first real hair cut this weekend. It is far from perfect but it was the best Tony could do through all of the screaming and thrashing that was going on. :-)

I love that he looks like such a little boy now. I have been crying for months about my last baby growing up. It was bad enough that the girls are almost 4 1/2 years old but I couldn't take the idea of not having a baby in the house anymore. My heart felt so heavy knowing that the infant/toddler stage would soon come to an end for our family.

But then Aiden will surprise me by saying a new word or showing off a new trick he learned from his sisters or friends at daycare. Or, I will walk into the playroom and see my big boy sitting there playing with his toys or even better... playing with his sisters.




And then I realize that all will be okay!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Sweet Aiden will always be your little baby!!