I recently started my first shutterfly book. It was so easy to make and I could have spent hours going through all of the different designs that were available. The book consists of photos of January - August 2010 and includes so many wonderful memories from the year. Another creative way to share important events from the year is to make a shutterfly calendar. I am sure all of our family members will love receiving these fun gifts!
I also plan to order my Christmas cards through Shutterfly as well. I normally just pick up regular cards but this year I thought it would be nice to add a little personalized touch. I finally got a family photo where everyone is smiling so I figure we better put it to good use! Shutterfly has an incredible selection of holiday cards. Check them all out HERE. I bet you will choose at least 3 before you decide on your favorite. I know I did!
Here are a couple of my favorites:


And even better news...if you are a blogger and would like to participate in their 2010 Holiday promotion in which you receive 50 free greeting cards for spreading the word, go here. I can guarantee you will love Shutterfly just as much as I do!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment