January 20, 2010

Blogger Award


Thanks to Brea for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger award.

As part of the deal, I am supposed to share seven interesting things about myself. This may be a little bit of a challenge (since I don't talk about myself much on here) but here we go:

1. I can have a very nasty temper at times. Most people think that I am always nice and calm but make me mad enough and I might just explode. :-)

2. I adore reading. I love books that make me laugh or cry and that don't make me use my brain at all. Reading is my escape after long, sometimes very hectic, days.

3. I started dating my husband when I was still in high school. It is funny to look back at photos of our 16 and 19 year old selves. A lot can change in 12 years!

4. My degree is in Psychology. I never would have guessed that I would spend four years taking Psychology and Sociology classes to end up buying cars and figuring out how to build buses for a living. Go figure!

5. I will not eat meat off the bone. It makes me feel sick to my stomach to even think about it. Ribs, chicken wings, turkey breasts. GAG!!

6. I love being in pajamas. At the end of the day, I can not wait to get home and immediately take my work clothes off to jump into a comfy pair of sweat pants and t-shirt. I would live in those clothes if I could.

7. Christmas trees make me happy. I can't explain it really but I would leave my tree up all year if I could. In fact, it is a month past Christmas and my tree is still proudly standing up in my living room.

Okay, so that was really random. :-)

Now I am passing on the honor to:

Christy - Eve vs. Wilms

Can't wait to hear what funny things you have to share!

1 comment:

Christy Griffith said...

I enjoyed reading this. I will have to think of some things that no one knows about me. But then again, if they don't know, it's probably because I'm hiding it from everyone!!!