January 14, 2010

Are these my daughters??

Do not ask me about the outfits... or the poses... or the dancing. I am pretty sure that they learned none of this from me. In fact, Tony often asks if they are really my daughters. If I didn't remember in vivid detail how god awful it was to carry them around during the hot summer months then I might just wonder that myself. :-)

I did think that placing the pretty feathery hat on Aiden was a nice touch though. Daddy? Not so much.













4 comments:

Brea said...

Love it! :)

Stacy LoSchiavo said...

Brings back memories. And I see what I have to look forward to!

Christy Griffith said...

Eve got that same Fancy Nancy tutu and purse for her birthday!

Boys with sisters will be very nice with the ladies. This is what I tell myself when Daniel carries around Minnie Mouse in public.

The Robles Family said...

That is so funny Christy. :-) Hey, we dressed my brother up in dresses and hair pretties and he turned out all right.