He is such a cutie...I so need a play date with little Aiden!!
Adorable! Do you make his hair into a mohawk when you wash it?!
Thanks!Yep, I make his hair into a mohwak either during bath or right after with lotion. Tony keeps telling me it is getting too long but I think he looks funny now with it flat. HaHa.
Something about these pictures is making me want a Big Mac.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is such a cutie...I so need a play date with little Aiden!!
Adorable! Do you make his hair into a mohawk when you wash it?!
Thanks!
Yep, I make his hair into a mohwak either during bath or right after with lotion. Tony keeps telling me it is getting too long but I think he looks funny now with it flat. HaHa.
Something about these pictures is making me want a Big Mac.
Post a Comment