January 23, 2009

I Love You More

We recently watched a cartoon where the characters were arguing over who loved who more. We hadn't realized how much the girls paid attention but they remembered the "I love you more" phrase from the cartoon and that is the new thing at our house.

Here is a conversation from the other night:

Alyssa: "I love you Daddy."
Daddy: "I love you too."
Alyssa: "I love you more!"

And after listening to them go back and forth a few times I decided to jump in:

Mommy: "No, I love you more!"
Alyssa: "I love you more."
Mommy: "I love you to the moon."
Alyssa: "I love you to the moon MORE!"

We have continued this conversation many times with both Kaylee and Alyssa and in many different ways. I guess the consensus is that there is a tie in our house with how much we love each other.

But, Mommy still thinks I win!!





I love you girls. More and more everyday!
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!