October 28, 2008

Expressions

One of the {million} things I love about K&A is all of their unique expressions. I love that their faces show exactly what they are feeling and thinking and even more so, I love the innocence behind that. They are an open book and at their age they don't really have to worry about hiding their true feelings. Wouldn't it be great to be able to do that as adults? At least every once in a while?

I have often been told that my girls know how to make some faces. Especially Miss Alyssa. She has been known to give quite the look and has embarrassed me many times. Ever since she was an infant she has had the ability to give you a "You are a total moron" look that can stop anyone in their tracks. At times, this can be very uncomfortable especially for Mommy but it is just another thing to laugh about and that she will hopefully grow out of with time.

I was taking a look through some photos I took over the past week and realized that I captured a few of their interesting expressions and thought I would share some here.











2 comments:

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Great post and pictures! You captured their "priceless" expressions well. LOL

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I'm learning Sean and Alena's expressions as well :)