August 22, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Kaylee & Alyssa

Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet girls. It is incredibly hard to believe that it has been two whole years since you entered this world and more importantly our lives. Your daddy and I often just stare at you in wonder. How could our tiny little babies go from this:



To this:



in just two short years? It never ceases to amaze us!

I have been thinking for a few weeks now what I should share on your 2nd birthday post. What could I say that would describe what life is like with the two of you as we near the end of this second year in your lives? The truth is that just like every other Mommy out there, I could go on and on forever about you; the things you say, the things you do, the cute little expressions you make, the way you make us laugh and occasionally want to cry, the way your personalities develop more and more each day. I could talk forever about you but yet there truly are no words to describe how far we have come together as a family in the last two years or to describe how exciting it is each and every day to have you in our lives. You have made us a family, made us complete, and have made our days so much "more" by just being you and just being ours. I am so thankful to be celebrating another year in your lives and I truly can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

Happy Birthday, my little princesses.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

What a sweet post! Savor these years Amber because before you know it, you'll be purchasing expensive electronics for them. lol

Happy Birthday to K &A!