June 10, 2008

Let the Adventure Begin!

Welcome to the Robles Family Blog. We have decided to start a blog to keep our family and friends updated on our family's recent adventures and to share pictures of Kaylee and Alyssa as they grow. Granted, our life isn't terribly exciting besides trying to keep up with two extremely busy toddlers but even sharing pictures should make the grandparents and other family/friends happy. We will try to post updates on a somewhat regular basis, along with the latest pictures of our little princesses. We hope you'll visit us from time to time and leave us a comment if you drop by.
To kick off the site, here are a couple pictures of the girls taken over the weekend. We were playing in their room on Saturday and they decided that they wanted to play dress up. They chose their dresses and necklaces and even better, they actually let me do their hair -GASP! I figured it was the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot so I did the only thing I knew would keep them still for more than 2 seconds... and bribed them with candy. This time chewy nerds did the trick (hence the orange candy all over their mouths). I asked them if they could smile for Mommy's camera and they ran over and sat on their toy box and started posing. It is amazing how far they will go for a few pieces of candy but hey, whatever works! So, here are a couple of the pictures from our photo shoot. Kaylee is on the left and Alyssa is on the right. Aren't they sweet?
Showing off their pretty summer dresses and necklaces

Giving each other "besos"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those little girls! They are absolutely precious!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to keep up with your family via the blog! Speaking of keeping up with family, where did my kids run off to...?

Julie & Lisa said...

Amber, the girls are SO big already! I am so glas we can keep up with this exciting time in your lives through the blog and hope we can get the kids together for a playdate this summer :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new blog!

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Awww...look at those 2 beautiful girls. They are getting so big. Congrats on starting a new blog! You will really enjoy having it. :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL Girls!
I hope Alyssa is feeling o.k. and did not get sick.
Love,
Kathy